Keywords : Energy Agricultural and Biological Sciences Biochemistry Genetics and Molecular Biology Environmental Science Economics Social Sciences Econometrics and Finance Pharmacology Chemical Engineering Medicine Health Professions Toxicology and Pharmaceutics Veterinary
Country : Russia
Organization : Stavropol State Agrarian University
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Doctor of Science in Agriculture, Doctor of Science, Economics, professor; associate of Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences; Honored Scientist of Russian Federation; Honored Worker in higher professional education of Russian Federation; Honoured Worker in science and technology of Russian Federation; Honoured Worker in Russian agricultural sector; member of the international Academy of Agricultural Sciences; member of Russian Academy of natural sciences; member of International Academy of Higher Education; member of International Academy of scientific discovery and invention authors; member of International Academy of security and law order problems; Stavropol Hero of Labour; member of All-Russian Excellence Organization.
- Born July 16, 1955 in Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo Region.
- 1972-1977 – Faculty of Veterinary student of Stavropol Agrarian Institute of Order of the Red Banner of Labor.
- 1977-1978 - Senior Veterinarian of State Pedigree Poultry Plant “Kuban” in Nevinnomyssk.
- 1978-1979 – military service in the Soviet Army.
- 1979-1980 - Instructor of the Komsomol Organizations of Stavropol Regional Committee of All-Union Lenin Communist Youth League.
- 1980-1983 - The First Secretary of the Grachevsky district Committee of All-Union Lenin Communist Youth League of the Stavropol Territory.
- 1983-1984 - Secretary of the Communist Party Committee of the Collective Farm named after Kalinin Grachevsky district, Stavropol Territory.
- 1985-1986 - The Head of the Organizational Department of the Communist Party Committee, Grachevsky District, Stavropol Territory.
- 1986-1989 - The Head of the Collective Farm named after Chkalov, Grachevsky District, Stavropol Territory. 1991 - Ph.D. defense of Agricultural Science.
- 1989-1992 - Head of Agricultural Administration of Grachyovsky District in Stavropol Region, first deputy of chief executive in Grachyovsky District.
- 1992-1996 - Managing director of joint-stock company of butter-cheese-making plant "Kugultinsky" in Grachyovsky District of Stavropol Region.
- 1998 г. - defended a dissertation with a conferral of a Doctor of Agricultural Sciences higher degree on the topic « Productive and biological peculiar properties of the fine-wool sheep using coproducts of plant cultivation and milk industry».
- 1998 г. – a member of the Academy of Agricultural Education.
- Since 11.03.1999 г. – the first vice-principal of Stavropol State Agrarian Academy, Professor of Farm Animal Feeding Department.
- 24.06.1999 г. - was voted by a secret ballot of Stavropol State Agricultural Academy for five years
- 2000 г. – a member of International Agricultural Education Academy.
- 2002 г. – was awarded a professor rank of Farm Animal Feeding Department.
- 2002 г. – a member of International Academy of scientific discovery and invention authors.2003 – Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences.
- 2004 – Member of the International Academy of Higher Education
- 2006 – Member of the International Academy of Defense and Law-order affairs
- 2007 - present time - the corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences
- 2007-2011 - the deputy of the Stavropol Territory State Duma of the Fourth Convocation
- 2008 – present time – the chairman of the Stavropol Territory Rector Council
- 14.03.2009 – present time – elected for the Stavropol State Agrarian University Rector by secret ballot of the university staff for five years (for the third time period)
- 2010 – the Honored member of science and technology of the Russian Federation
- 2010 - the Honored member of the Russian agro-industrial sector
- 2011 - rewarded with the professor degree of the business economics and business technology chair in the agro-industrial sector
- 12.2011 - present time – the deputy of the Stavropol Territory State Duma of the Fifth Convocation
- 2012 - prized with the Medal for Valorous Labor of the First Class
- Since 13.02.2013 - Member of the Slovak Academy of Agricultural Sciences
- 2014 - Honorary Citizen of the Stavropol Territory
- Since 03.03.2014 - till present time - elected Rector of the Stavropol State Agrarian University by secret ballot by the University team for five years (the fourth term)
- 2014 - Honored employee of agriculture of Stavropol Territory (Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of Stavropol Territory from September 1, 2014 №81-n)
- 2014 - Awarded the title of Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- 2015 - Diploma of the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin
- 2015 - Chairman of the Council of Rectors of Russian agricultural universities
The main research areas: biological and physiological features of fine-wool sheep and swine in connection with balanced ration; inertness influence of cyclical dynamics trends on the course of post-crisis development of the agrarian economical sector of Russia and its regions.
The list of science works has over 632 scientific, teaching and training-methodological works, including 461 science works, 37 monographs. He has 46 patents for invention, 9 certificates of authorship of the State Commission of the Russian Federation in testing and guarding of selection achievements and 18 certificates about official registration of calculator programmes. He was the Academic Advisor of 35Ph.D.-s and 7 doctors of sciences.
The scientific discovery “Regular connection between the live weight of endothermic animals and the optimum temperature of environmental air for them” is written in collaboration.
Trukhachev V.I. is the chairman of a Joint Dissertation Council: D 999. 041. 02 allowing to acquire the academic degree of the candidate of Agricultural Sciences on the base of the Stavropol State Agrarian University and All-Russian scientific-research Institute of Sheep and Goat-breeding.